Immersed in our garden, surrounded by the Maremma countryside, we are in close contact with nature and for this Guadalupe Tuscany Resort is committed to respecting it with the utmost effort.
In our resort we care more and more about environmental protection, focusing on energy saving and the limitation of waste.
- Guadalupe Tuscany Resort has been part of a certified organic company since 2008
- We have an organic garden, thanks to which we supply our restaurant with genuine products.
- We use biodegradable toilet paper Cleaning products are environmentally friendly
- We limit the use of plastic with biodegradable glasses and straws and glass jugs for water.
- The resort is built in eco-sustainable construction, with low temperature dispersion.
- We use solar panels to heat water
- We use LED bulbs to reduce consumption
- We encourage and promote the use of local producers as much as possible
- We use Check In Online in to avoid paper waste
- We promote sustainable mobility: with us you will find free bikes for guests.
- Dock for recharging electric cars in structure
- In our rooms you will find second-hand and recycled furniture
- 1 day a week the restaurant does not serve red meat (generally on Tuesday)
- Electricity supply from certified renewable sources
- “Eco label” soap dispenser in all bathrooms to avoid waste and plastic packaging